Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Baby Step 2 - I started eating right...out with the old and in with the new.

You know this was probably the hardest step that I had to take.  I mean, how can one change their eating habits overnight?  One day I was eating an entire large pizza with a vat of ranch dressing and the next day I was eating baked chicken breasts, with broccoli and brown rice!  And honestly I hated it...at first!  How could I give up my FAVORTIE food in the world?! 

Well, it was hard at first, but once I started eating right and then I would go back to eating pizza or any kind of fast food my body just didn't like it...at all! 

This was a slow process for me, but over time I've come to enjoy the healthier food options because of how it makes me feel.  Junk food just doesn't do it for me anymore...it lost its appeal and luster! 

Plus it allowed me to find healthier ways to make my favorite foods.  It is amazing how much better pizza tastes when you use good ingredients.  I will add some of my recipes and daily food diaries soon. 

I would highly recommend The Eat Clean Diet book...it taught me a lot about eating.  If you set your mind, you can make those changes...you just have to really want it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment